Help us power sustainable mobility.
There are unlimited possibilities at Aurobay for talents who want to make a difference with a passion to explore how to push our environmental impact towards zero.
We are looking for a Head of Software Development and Architecture, where you will be reporting to the CIO and Head of Aurobay X. As a Head of Software Development, you will be the manager of a team driving the Aurobay path towards a high-tech company where data, information and software are key assets. Our Digital environment will be the true enabler for a company that will scale and explore in the path to a successful future. We will re-imagine motion for a brighter tomorrow!
What you’ll do
As Head of Software Development & Architecture you will build up and manage a team that will shape the Digital future of Aurobay through innovative software solutions and architecture directions that will empower and challenge software product and service teams. You will successfully balance business, information, application, and technology layers making our company successful in a changing industry,
· You challenge, support and drive the on-going change to a company where software and data management are strengths
· You build and maintain an environment in which motivation, engagement and innovation can prosper.
· In collaboration architects and lead engineers you ensure that the architecture, data management and business value meet expectations
· Lead the software work in our Innovation Hub, Aurobay X
Do you fit the profile?
We believe you have a MSc or equivalent experience in leading a relevant field. To be successful in this role, we also believe you have senior experience from making software and architecture operational leveraging data and information.
- You are a curious explorer looking for building a company and make a difference
- Genuine interest of your field and passion for software and people
- Acting as a leader and making decisions based on professional acceptance and personal courage
- Trust, passion, and fun as leading principles
- You have positive attitude and want to be a part a very passionate team, we hope that you’ll join our journey. We encourage diversity and believe that through different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives we become a stronger company.
For questions regarding the position please contact recruiting manager Jonas Leo, email@example.com. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Felicia Eriksson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unionen: Ordf Joakim Dahlin, email@example.com, tel +46734630172
Ledarna: Ordf Håkan Modigh, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +46733333801
Akademikerna: Ordf. Henrik Simonsen, email@example.com, tel +46708219331
Deadline to submit your application is December 11th, 2022, but the selection process will be running continuously. Please note that due to GDPR, we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Good luck with your application!
Through over 100 years of innovation, Aurobay develop and produce world-class powertrain solutions for a global market. We’re a pioneering global supplier of propulsion technology, development services and contract manufacturing with manufacturing capabilities in two continents. We create value for customers and consumers by producing high-efficiency, low-emission engines that already power millions of vehicles. Now, our goal is to re-imagine motion for the future with powertrain technologies that are both sustainable and practical.