Help us power sustainable mobility.
Aurobay is looking for a new CAE Solution Lead team member. As our Solution Lead for CAE, you will have a central role in setting up the future digital landscape for CAE which involves defining the optimum virtual verification portfolio and high-performance computing environment enabling our engineers to develop state-of-the-art products within sustainable mobility. This is a great opportunity to join our journey to net zero.
What you’ll do
In the roll as a CAE Solution Lead, you will be in collaboration with the Hardware Development Virtual & Physical Verification team, and your main responsibilities are to lead, drive and support business stakeholders through development, consolidation, and simplification of digital capabilities, bring the CAE domain to the state-of-the-art and best in class digital setup within the powertrain domain. In collaboration with business, develop and apply advanced methodologies and work processes to drive innovation into Aurobay products.
- Lead and drive partnership with vendors, identify and track relevant industry trends
- You will support Head of PC-ME Digital in preparing the digital strategy for CAE Domain
- You will interface on a day-to-day basis with other engineers, and Digital team members in our main location in Gothenburg (HQ) and Skövde (Plant), Sweden, you will also connect to teams in China. You will report to Head of PC & ME Digital
Qualifications and personality
We believe you have a MSc -master´s degree in mechanical engineering and several years of experience within automotive or powertrain development. You are well acquainted with CAE disciplines and the commercial software’s supporting them.
- HPC Clusters
- CAE data management
- Durability/Fatigue/Strength analyses
- Dynamic analyses
- Fluid dynamics, Thermal management, Thermodynamics.
COTS CAE Software:
- Siemens Digital Industrial Sofware CAE portfolio, e.g., SimCenter, Star CCM+, Nastran
- MATLAB, Simulink, Python, Adams
Additional looked-for skills:
- Knowledge in Agile processes (e.g., SCRUM, SAFe)
- Acting as a servant leader by coaching people with questions rather than using authority
- Having a holistic viewpoint and being value oriented with the ability to capitalize on synergies, inspiring and motivating others towards a vision
- Being self-motivated, taking full responsibility for own work
- Being team-player, energetic and a communicative leader
- Listening and supporting teams in problem identification and decision-making and creating an environment of mutual influence.
You like communication, and are a curious person with high integrity, loyalty, systematical and agile thinking. You are self – driven and structured individual who enjoys collaborating with colleagues. You have positive attitude and want to be a part of the journey to build Aurobay, we hope that you’ll join our journey.
We encourage diversity and believe that the different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives our people bring make us stronger as a company.
How to apply
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact recruiting manager Linda- Marie Karlsson, email@example.com. For questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Recruiter Felicia Eriksson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unionen: Ordf Joakim Dahlin, email@example.com, tel +46734630172
Ledarna: Ordf Håkan Modigh, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +46733333801
Akademikerna: Ordf. Henrik Simonsen, email@example.com, tel +46708219331
Deadline to submit your application is December 11th, 2022, but the selection process will be running continuously. Please note that due to GDPR, we do not accept applications via email.
Good luck with your application!
Aurobay brings together Volvo Cars' powertrain business with Geely to develop and produce world-class powertrain solutions for a global market. We’re a pioneering global supplier of propulsion technology, development services and contract manufacturing with manufacturing capabilities in two continents. We create value for customers and consumers by producing high-efficiency, low-emission engines that already power millions of vehicles. Now, our goal is to re-imagine motion for the future with powertrain technologies that are both sustainable and practical.